Looking to redo your home? Natural stone provides a timeless look, but trends in stone design still come and go. In this blog, we’ll look at a few of the top stone trends for 2021.
The Top 5 Natural Stone Trends In 2021
Without further ado, let’s discuss the top 5 natural stone trends in 2021, and explore them in more detail. Read on and get the inspiration you need for your next project!
- Stone veins – Stone veins add contrast and appeal to countertops, tile, backsplashes and more. They add a pop of color and help emphasize the natural appearance and beauty of stone like marble and granite.
- Earth and nature tones – Nature keeps us grounded, and in 2021, tones of earth and nature are going to be big, including earthy browns and reds, cool blues and greens, and other nature-inspired hues.
- Biophilic designs – Stone is being integrated into biophilic designs, which focus on the use of natural light, plants, and other natural materials like wood.
- Floor-to-ceiling stone – Stone isn’t just for floors! Floor-to-ceiling stone is becoming more trendy and commonplace in 2021, since it offers versatile style and a very long lifespan.
- Classic and timeless neutrals – It’s hard to beat neutral times like beige, white, gray, and other neutral colors when. These styles will remain timeless and classic throughout 2021 – and likely for decades to come!
Visit Pebbles Stone Slabs To See Our Product Lineup
At Pebbles Stone Slabs, we have a huge variety of natural stone slabs and products for your next project. Feeling inspired and ready to explore your options? Contact us online for more information or visit our rock yard at 901 West 116th Avenue Suite 100 Westminster, CO 80234 to see our products in person.